Drs. Kim & Lee
Dr. Kim is passionate about improving the overall quality of life and self-esteem of his patients by creating beautiful and healthy smiles that last a lifetime. He believes in utilizing the finest modern technologies and advanced clinical techniques available. He is inspired to enhance smiles with form and function, all while delivering outstanding customer service. His strict attention to detail, along with his calm and caring attitude has won over many patients in the community. Dr. Kim lives in Northeast Tacoma with his wife, two daughters and one son. Away from his practice you will find him spending time with his family. They enjoy soccer, skiing, biking, golfing and spending time outdoors.
Dr. Lee is dedicated to her patients and strives to bring the best possible esthetic and functional outcome for all her patients. She is focused on the patients need and desires. She continues to expand her skills by taking numerous continuing education courses and stays up to date on the latest techniques and materials to bring her patients the best results. She currently resides in northeast Tacoma and enjoys spending time with her two daughters and one son. When not working hard to bring beautiful new smiles to her patients, she enjoys spending time in the wonderful outdoors skiing, biking, yoga and swimming.
- University of Virginia: Major in psychology
- Boston University Dental School: Earned D.M.D. Graduated Suma Cum Laude at the top of his class, and elected as a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon national dental honor society.
- Boston University: Advanced specialty training in orthodontics
- United States Air Force: Continues to serve his country as a dentist in the Reserves.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Washington State Dental Association
- Pierce County Dental Association
- Pusan National University, South Korea: Earned D.D.S.
- Boston University: Advanced specialty training in orthodontics, M.S.D.